ME

ME

Monday 15 October 2012

Perspectives


In English class we were allowed to write about anything we wanted from our own perspective. When we were done we were then instructed to turn our writing piece from our own perspective to another person who was in your story. I found that this was a new learning experience.  This was very difficult and new for me because I am so used to writing from my own perspective. I found this project very good because you had to  put yourself in another persons shoes. You had to almost pretend to be that person you were writing from.

I think it is important to know how to write from another person perspective because then it can make your story so much more interesting. Say you could start with your own perspective being happy about something than switch to another persons perspective an they could be mad. You ge to write about other people thoughts and feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment