Here are the awesome songs that I have been listening to over and over again throughout this week.
1. Between the raindrops by Life ft. Natasha Bedingfield.
2. Don't You Worry Child by Swedish House Mafia
3. Lego House by Ed Sheeran
4. The memory is cruel by Russian Red
5. Born to die by Lana Del Ray
1. Lifehouse is an american rock band from LA. The band consists of 4 members Jason Wade, Rick Woolstenhulme Jr., Bryce Soderberg and Ben Carey. I stumbled across this wonderful tune on itunes. It is so beautiful. This song I find is a mix between country and pop. Natasha Bedingfield sings in the song.
2. Swedish House Mafia is a swedish electronic dance music. The group formed in ate 2008 Axwell, Steve Angello, and Sebastian Ingrosso are the three musicans in the group. In 2012, Swedish House Mafia won an EBBA Award. I discovered Swedish House Mafia on the front row and itunes aswel as Between the Raindrops "Don't you worry child" is one of the most popular songs.
3. Ed Sheeran is an English singer, he learned to play guitar and began writing songs at a young age. He began recording in 2005. In 2012 he won 2 BRITAwards for Best British Male Solo Artist. I first discovered Ed Sheeran from my favorite tv show Vampire Diaries. When I watch my tv shows and there is some good music in the background I always search it up and find out who the artist is and what they sing. This is how I found out about Ed Sheeran. In this song I really enjoy the meaning of this song. I love his voice, and how the song is built. How it starts of slow then goes into a fast rythem and slows down a little bit.
4. Lourdes Hernández's stage name is Russian Red. She is an Spanish inde and folk singer and songwriter. I discovered Russian Red while I was watching MTV. I searched her up and almost immediately fell in love with her voice. Her voice is so soft, fragile and beautiful.
5. Lana Del Ray's stage name is Elizabeth Woolridge Grant is an american singer and songwriter. I don't remember how I discovered her. In Born to die I found the chorus very catchy.
Whats Your opinion on my top 5?
Please Comment I am open to suggestions!
What about Tina Arena - "Aimer jusqu'a l'impossible". Cheers LisaReplyDelete